Sage Technologies provides an integrated Predesigned SAP solution for Textile industry. Sage Technologies offers innovative and cost effective SAP Solution for the Textile and Apparel Industry. This solution is developed to address the typical business scenarios prevailing in Textile Industries. We possess an integrated solution for textile industry that covers all the processes from Fiber to Fabric and Fabric to Garments. The foremost benefits gained by the customer lies in the ready-to-use complete set of functions starting from planning to delivery, covering about 85% of day-to-day business tasks.
As with apparels, our SAP solution for Textile supports both make to order and make to Stock production processes. The solution covers the following manufacturing processes in addition to the apparel operations:
- Cotton purchasing and inventory management processes and reporting.
- Knit roll management and dyed yarn manufacturing.
- Dyed yarn weaving, Loom & Beam Planning, Denim & Terry Weaving.
- Dye recipe management with Chemical consumption reporting.
- Cotton sampling with process quality management for Spinning, Knitting, Dyeing, Weaving and Finishing and Fabric inspection with quality attribute recording based on point systems.
- Preventive and reactive maintenance with vendor annual maintenance contract management.
- Retail Operations on AFS or IS Retail Platforms.
Sage Technologies provides a comprehensive, all-in-one solution designed specifically for fashion retailers. With a baseline relevant to all retailers plus additional options that address unique retailer needs, Garment and Retail is as dynamic as the fashion retail environment.
Textile Industry can benefit multi-channel retailers with multiple consumer touch-points as a modular solution. Garment and Retail can also be used as an accelerator to enhance or fine-tune existing IT landscapes and processes. From retail planning to sales analysis, Textile’s comprehensive aspect denotes the unique needs of fashion retail businesses.